<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4590047761665208181?origin\x3dhttp://mickeyboyfriend-aku.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to mickeyboyfriend.blogspot.com
May 24, 2009Y

hey...
imah kembali... topic hari in imah nk ckp is...
abt frenship maybe.. ok but ferst imah nk
ckp sori kepada all my fren sebab imah tk leh
gy party...sorry.. ok back to my subject..
wad is frenship?and wad is frenship all abt??
well...maybe u guys bleh ingat yg frenship is juz
abt having a close fren and share all ur secrets..
research di google memberitahu kepada imah bahawa
frenship is soft.. its is something very valueable
but u cant buy it..we must treasure it if not it will
not last long.. frenship is all abt u trusting ur fren and
jgn betray dorg.. tapi klau korg nk tawu more abt frenship
jgh tnye imah... imah saje buat research.. tapi klau
u guys nk add in opinion bleh luh kasi imah..
imah nk tawu pendapat korg.. one last question dat bothers
me is.. wad is so special abt frenship??
maybe abt we share all our secrets wyth dem.. lyk who
is our crush..but think twice.. do they really keep
the secret?? *ish,sarcastic sey imah* hmm... well
imah nk share poems
MY FREN
My Friend when I think of you.
I think of all that we've been through.
All the times we argue and fight,
I know deep inside that it isn't right.
I, then feel bad and alot of pain.
It feels like I've fallen from the sky like the rain.
I love you dear friend with all of my heart.
But now that you're gone I've fallen apart.
I'm getting better as the days go by.
I wish sometimes this was all a big lie.
I pray to you every night.
It's like you're my fire, a burning light.
My dear friend, I miss you alot.
I still wonder why you were put in that spot.
I know you're in a place much better than here.
Watching and helping me with all of my fear.
Our friendship my dear friend,
we will have to the end.
Friends til the end is what we will be.
Someday we'll be together,
together you and me.

Labels:


heart blue w/ glitter 8:49 PM